Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
22 March, 12:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

AJS CSC @munchkin823
22 March, 12:44
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Hello, so did I. I was born there and so I took a dip into history with help from my elementary school friend. This is what I have figured out so far. When Manchu invaded Ming dynasty, there were many groups raised that wanted to "Overthrow Chin, Restore Ming". Hong Man was one of them along many others. This movement lasted until the end of Chin dynasty and until Sun Yat sen lead revolution and overthrown the Chin Dynasty. His original intention wasn't to found the RPC but rather to restore Ming.. After RPC was founded, China was split into piece with regional dictator. At the end, there was the Communist from the north and the Nationalist from the south. The Nationalist was losing. At this time, there was a Green Society. They were crime based organization and was trafficking opium and sex. I suspected that they had money and deal was made with the Nationalist. But at the end, as the Nationalist backed to Taiwan, the Green Society went with it to Taiwan as well. I am guessing they a

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
22 March, 01:56
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I am sure there are many innocent people transporting stuff worldwide by plane, truck and ship and that you have nothing to worry about .
I would just pray that any wrongs done by your ancestors or any generational issues are cleared and forgiven now 🙏