Dsonophorus Anephezeton @Dsonophorus
So, I have decided to persist pushing the correct solution to voter fraud because the alternatives are fake solutions. Paper ballots are fake. Dominion voting machines and all machines that operate in a similar manner are fake. People need a trustworthy system or there is no democracy. I have devised a system that removes trust from the authority and moves it to the individual.

I will post the solution below. I can prove that it is better than any alternative being considered. If you don't believe me, debate me. In a paragraph or less, pose a question, state a perceived flaw of it, or an advantage of an alternative. I will answer with a paragraph. Repeat as needed. I can prove that a voting system operating similar to what I have described is better in almost every measurable way.

https://bit.ly/2RjckzK
09:37 PM - Mar 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dsonophorus in this post can reply
Dsonophorus Anephezeton @Dsonophorus
21 March, 09:37
In response Dsonophorus Anephezeton to his Publication
At the conclusion of this Socratic debate, I only ask that you then help spread this solution so that the fake solutions can begin being displaced. Real change requires things that actually work. We can't keep messing around with nonsense or we will never get anywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396