Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
21 March, 09:09
In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ @Luisjr40
21 March, 08:30
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
21 March, 07:24
RIGHT ON PATRIOT!!!!πŸ‘

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
21 March, 07:21
Because God tapped me on the shoulder and asked me to spread the truth to all that I could.

Kira Kju @kju17
21 March, 06:37
because...
TRUTH!

Paula Lee @Paula313
21 March, 06:07
amen!!

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
21 March, 06:02
This is the reason I do it-
β€œTake no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose them.” Ephesians‬ ‭5:11‬ ‭NLT‬‬
&
Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.”
‭‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭7:14‬ ‭NLT‬‬
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»

Carey Lou @Careylou
21 March, 05:58
We love the Truth and they hate it