Bay 17d @Bay17d
BeachMilk
·
I’ll be very surprised if you don’t learn something new after watching this video….I know that I did.
https://gab.com/BeachMilk/...
01:39 PM - Mar 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
22 March, 12:34
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
hmmm, couldn’t find anything to backup this tiktok. Gates never went to Cornell and would have been 11 yrs old when Fauci graduated from Cornell. Also Fauci was never the first CEO of Moderna. I do rather enjoy believing the worst about these two though…there are such baddies!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 March, 01:09
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
I think most of what we see is mostly true. I think they put out bios and history to attempt to confuse us. They are all able to shift into different creatures and timelines. wizards, witches, warlocks, etc

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
22 March, 12:11

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 March, 12:10

Bay 17d @Bay17d
22 March, 12:12
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thank you SC!

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
21 March, 02:47
no source for any of her claims, could be true could not be true.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
21 March, 02:50
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Healthy skepticism.

It's to a point where I believe the worst about Gates, Fauci and Soros, y'know?

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
21 March, 02:47
Moderna (ModeRNA) spun out of IG Farben - Start there. Fauci went to Cornell, Gates dropped out of Harvard.

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
21 March, 02:07
Nice try, but: n 2011, Afeyan, the largest shareholder of Moderna, hired Stéphane Bancel, previously an executive at BioMérieux and Eli Lilly and Company, as CEO