LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
20 March, 04:27
There's still so much noise on patriots abt Gen FLYNN now being divided. ONE just gotta look back at the Q posts

https://qalerts.net/?q=FLY...

*FLYNN is safe
*WE protect our Patriots
Patriots Protect Patriots
Who knows where the bodies were buried
*Witness
*Military Intelligence Background

Shared on this & twitter, was guided by my team, bc I've asked for clarity due to his open-case, late '18, was guided to watch Geronimo in '19, and the team said now you know, they told me to look closer & Gen, put face together, a reincarnated Warrior of Light.

Why when I completed key Apache region in Az, keystone site on 5/'20, Gen posted something on twitter, moment I got the comms telepathically to a target site, N he posted a flag same timeframe I posted a flag while eating at a stop b4 the target drive. Then Death Valley mission completed 11/'20, & moment I completed it, 45 made the news for Gen to get pardoned. I cried the moment I finally heard, when my phone came backonl

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Now why would a Nazi-Bloodline-Racist Bush family use a DNA of a bloodline they wanted to wipe out from the face of the Earth, the Apache nation. If anything, the BUSH/Draco family would do, as evil/cruel like their family's history, was to take Geronimo's scull & used it as their trophy to remind them of their victory over the only light warrior leader fighting the Draco takeover on their majestic land they have protected & guarded for centuries (4 corners DF magnetic crystalline core region). As I've shared & was guided to learn more of Geronimo's history (watching film documentaries) in '19,was then guided to know he's reincarnated in another avatar to fight,in this timeline, for the final VICTORY of the LIGHT, just as the other Brotherhood of Light warriors in a new avatar, ie Tesla, Lincoln, King Arthur etc, since all souls have been trapped to be recycled until the 4D bridge/ascension portal opened recently. https://anonup.com/thread/...
07:19 AM - Mar 21, 2022
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
23 July, 10:24
BS IMO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
23 July, 05:12
Fascinating! Hit my inner spirit with a chordance. Much more here. Thanks ❤ 😊 Good 🌄 Morning. Enjoy your day, thanks for the thought biscuit ☁️ Maam. 😀