LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
20 March, 04:27
There's still so much noise on patriots abt Gen FLYNN now being divided. ONE just gotta look back at the Q posts

https://qalerts.net/?q=FLY...

*FLYNN is safe
*WE protect our Patriots
Patriots Protect Patriots
Who knows where the bodies were buried
*Witness
*Military Intelligence Background

Shared on this & twitter, was guided by my team, bc I've asked for clarity due to his open-case, late '18, was guided to watch Geronimo in '19, and the team said now you know, they told me to look closer & Gen, put face together, a reincarnated Warrior of Light.

Why when I completed key Apache region in Az, keystone site on 5/'20, Gen posted something on twitter, moment I got the comms telepathically to a target site, N he posted a flag same timeframe I posted a flag while eating at a stop b4 the target drive. Then Death Valley mission completed 11/'20, & moment I completed it, 45 made the news for Gen to get pardoned. I cried the moment I finally heard, when my phone came backonl

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
20 March, 05:10
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
ppl are concerned he isnt fighting for 2020 and hes making a butt load off patriots. i understand what theyre saying and many believe hes pushing for a presidential run in 2024

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Part of what's happening w/ the collective is that there's a test on all, as to where they are at w/ their TRUE awakening/ascension, their vibration Hz level, to know the truth & to see who are still easily persuaded by disinfo/fear-divide agenda. There's alot going on w/ the energies WW BTS & rn ppl are being tested for final rapture graduation... it's weeding out the weaker minds in essence. But in the end, hopefully all starseeds-anons/humanity can keep raising their Hz (purge/heal, nonstop process) w/in to really use their vibration/intuition/telepathic -6th/7th senses to see the truth, bc this is the time for many to start using those powers if one has been truly activated (pineal/heart in this ascension phase) to enter 5D Earth Hz. It's all part of the Q plan/ascension, final test out to graduate/enter Heaven On Earth Hz/realm. πŸ™ #NoOneGetsAFreePass_MustBeEarnedWithTrueInternalHealing #OnlyThoseWhoActivatesNGraduateCanSeeTheBraveNewWorld
05:28 PM - Mar 20, 2022
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
19 August, 08:34
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ«Άβ€οΈπŸ•ŠοΈ Thank you! Needed that!