Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 March, 01:33
Electric Flat Earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 March, 04:11
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Usherโ€™ing in free energy R We? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
20 March, 10:34
I havenโ€™t seen this post in a while. ๐Ÿ˜‡

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
20 March, 07:24
Well I had this conversation today. I was pretty much told my mind is Fโ€™T up. I have show cars which of course are gasoline energy. I was just asking if it was time to sell them. So I explained that we may see constant wireless energy. I need to go back and wear my tin foil hat.

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
21 March, 03:18
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
And to think tjat is easy information to find not to mention cars running on water. There are tons of videos showing hiw to get free energy. Sone people perfer to stay ignorant.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
20 March, 05:05
Beamforming Network (BFM) + Rotman Lens --> 5G as a Wireless Power Grid. Theoretic but interesting, nonetheless.

https://www.nature.com/art...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 March, 05:04

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
20 March, 04:56
Vincent's post with the battery image ~ for anyone that hasn't seen it.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 March, 11:07
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
AND THIRD EYE OPEN FOR ALL TO SEE

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 March, 04:41
I have been looking for this pic. thx man

Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
20 March, 04:30
Still don't think everyone has grasped how powerful that really is.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
20 March, 05:15
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
I think Tesla once said that there is enough energy in the universe to create a second sun. He wanted to illuminate the entire planet like a ring of light around a planet. if there is so much unlimited energy then we truly just need tech and buildings back that have the tech to harvest it! (Tartaria)

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
21 March, 12:16
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
When are the Q phones coming ?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 March, 04:23
Strider-(V)ision! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘