Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
15 February, 06:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
19 March, 10:26
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Curious...do you think he's a good guy? I have felt uneasy about him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 March, 10:31
In response round em up head em out to her Publication
Ehhhhh I explained that he was wrong about something and asked him to correct it and he blocked me. U can look at my first few posts about it. Thought he had good generic info but once he blocked me i stopped listening to him.

Was just curious why he left.

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
19 March, 10:35
In response round em up head em out to her Publication
Ghost Ezra? I have questioned and still do those who say they are ministers of truth. Regarding Ezra… this is my opinion… he has said things that has gone against those who hold authority over truth. There have been on 3 occasions that he has called things out or specific individuals out that caused a divide. However when I have researched the claims he has made and removed the emotion the conclusion is he made factual statements. For this reason I am more inclined to read and study his posts. To many who follow truth are emotional. They lack the integrity to research claims. To be honest I am guilty of this… have been in the past… now I am more patient… critical… even of those who make posts and are worshipped as gods of truth on this platform. I choose to be like a Berean who hen the Apostle Paul spoke they searched the Scriptures to see if what he spake was true.