TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
18 March, 10:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
19 March, 08:18
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
NOW, lets demand the data on childhood vaccines dating back DECADES. I’m sure people that had childhood vaccines would love to see them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
I posted a video about this on my timeline!!! when you get a chance check it out... I believe vaccines are what causes all to get sick.
12:08 PM - Mar 19, 2022
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
19 March, 03:39
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I will look at it. Yes, theres no doubt in my mind that vaccines poison and kill. Thats what they were meant to do. Make us sick enough to afford to feed Big Pharma. When you’re past the age of working, it’s death because you’re a useless feeder. Meanwhile they have the cures and $$$$$$.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
19 March, 04:04
In response Made In America to her Publication
here ya go... so you don't have to dig on my timeline... it 1 min video but its good.

https://rumble.com/vxppg7-...