JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Stolen from -48. Good morning Truth seeker.

#godwon
08:14 AM - Mar 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
MiMi Warrior @AngelWarrior
20 March, 12:18
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
BWAHAHAHA thats ME!!! NICE!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 12:06
That's good happy to see this one passed around.

Nana has been using it for yrs, love it!
Hope you had a great day!

Energies were so so strong today!
So this morning in visions someone told me "We are almost there"

And then again this afternoon is visions "It's Time":
Now bare in mind I am not saying this is about to happen:
It is just a vision/remote view what ever you want to call it:

The energy waves and energy downloading was so intense, light and waves bouncing around so hard I thought it was going to zap me out of here for a minute:

✍️First I heard someone say "It's Time".
✍️Then I saw an image of a Military Officer sitting at a table.
✍️The I saw an Air Force Base with Pres. Trumps plane siting out in the middle part next to a building there.
✍️Then I saw a man's face that looked similar to Ron Johnson
Then I frickin forgot to turn my phone of and it broke my connection.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 March, 08:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, you often remind me of The Maestro in that he’s right a LOT. Let’s see if the future proves the past. It just might.

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
19 March, 11:58
hey brother im wondering if you have a link or a web address for President Trumps speech from florida tonight? Ive tried asking in a post a couple times and not 1 person replied or even acknowledged that it was posted. It seems like its being blocked. ive tried everywhere i could think of to no avail

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 March, 08:46
In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication
They sure don’t make it easy do [they]? If I find it I’ll send it. Very strangely, C-Span will often archive DJT’s speeches but I’m not seeing it there.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 March, 08:35
So true! Good Morning, fren!