Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
18 March, 03:29
#VeronicaFriday
#ThePeoplesBridge
#VeronicaWolski

🇺🇸 🦅 ❤️ 🤍 💙 🦅🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
18 March, 03:33
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
18 March, 07:10
In response memes matter to her Publication
Miss Veronica.

Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 March, 03:18
I never thought she did. Glad to get a confirmation she is fine.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 March, 02:32
thought she really never left♥️

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
19 March, 08:04
😘 I never thought she left. To weird! Love her!

Judy Anonette @biju
19 March, 07:16
😍Look at that face, such an angel.

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
19 March, 05:54
✨🙏❤️

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
19 March, 02:46
Love you sweet soul.
See you on the other side.
❤️WWG1WGA

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
19 March, 02:45
Beautiful soul❤️

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
19 March, 12:45
Beautiful Patriot😍

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
19 March, 10:59
If she is who I think she is, she would be in her 90s now. She is one beautiful soul whoever she is!

memes matter @NoComment
19 March, 01:03
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
,todays 90 year old is not yesterdays 90 years old😏❤

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 March, 10:43
I have felt this along too! Funny the people that stay in your mind! 🥰 Shes is one of a kind beautiful!!❤️🙏🏼

memes matter @NoComment
19 March, 10:44
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
she's such a Qool lady lady😂❣❣❣❣❣

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
19 March, 10:32
Beautiful Soul

Susan Rae @Susanrae
19 March, 10:21
She who brings victory - victory bearer!!!

memes matter @NoComment
19 March, 10:30
In response Susan Rae to her Publication

Light Being @lightbeing
19 March, 10:17
never thought she did.

Light Being @lightbeing
never thought she did.

Light Being @lightbeing
never thought she did.

memes matter @NoComment
19 March, 10:31
In response Light Being to her Publication
that fwlt good, thank you for saying(!) We see dead people😆❤❤❤❤❤

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
19 March, 10:13
My heart told me she's still here. I sure miss talking and texting with my beautiful friend! She's one of a kind!

memes matter @NoComment
19 March, 10:38
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
,and so are you beautiful soul, shes in here dontchya think👀💝☕makes me so exited😆feeling her vibes, anything Australia and I get that V vibe

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 March, 10:12
🙏

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 March, 10:11
She is so beautiful! I LOVE THIS WOMAN!

memes matter @NoComment
19 March, 10:35
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Shes the beam of light activated on that bridge 👀❤,and forever in our hearts, shes the generator, motivator, constant beam, she is alive and well watching, Lets make her proud

arba happihr @arba
19 March, 09:45
YAY! Great News!
Let's get together for lunch🍱🍿
💞

memes matter @NoComment
19 March, 10:40
In response arba happihr to her Publication
i will make us all a big long table when all this is over everyone must come and eat

Judy Anonette @biju
19 March, 09:31
Such a beautiful lady inside and out! I miss seeing her on here.

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts