Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
19 March, 04:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Macron and his tranny Jean Michel Trogneux ´s faces 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kolibri @kolibri
18 March, 08:40
“The beginning of the special operation in Ukraine coincides with the birthday of Fedor Ushakov, 24th February 1745” - Putin

1745 you say? 😲

https://t.me/LookingGlass1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 March, 10:28
In response kolibri to his Publication
No Coincidences there.

Angel of 5th Avenue @Angelof5thAvenue
18 March, 08:36
Seems like a proper gentleman to me !

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
18 March, 06:38
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
18 March, 06:13

LQve Trump @LoveTump
18 March, 07:07
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
I too salute the deep state 🤣😭

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 March, 06:41
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
😎☝️