Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 February, 09:20
🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
01 February, 09:32
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I have a longtime liberal "friend" who was a professor at a University. Both of us claimed to be anti-war and anti-military complex during Obama. I complained about the pallets of cash to Iran and she said nothing. When she was voting for Hillary, I was voting for Trump. But after DT took office and there were no wars, she still bashed him almost every other day for 4 years, and continues to bash him. She is the biggest hypocrite. And so are the rest of my friends. There are still millions of hysterical people like them. I can't wait until they learn the truth and I hope they cry all year!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 @RachelT
I am sorry they are sooo brainwashed. It is very frustrating !! I will never understand it. all it takes is a little critical thinking BUT whatever ...suxxxx to be them...and despite how it seems, there are much more of us than them ----thank goodness-πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ
09:41 AM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RachelT in this post can reply
Msterri ... @Msterri
01 February, 09:47
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
They are brainwashed! But I won't feel bad for them because they are so obnoxious about it, like sayin F Trump for years. All jy goid friends are liberals. They are actually very sensitive and caring people, that are outraged at what the media tells them. It's sad. I just try not to talk politics with them, but it's difficult because they belive the lies like good sheep.

Msterri ... @Msterri
01 February, 09:49
My typos are really bad! πŸ˜‚

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
01 February, 10:33
it actually hurts my heart when
they bash Trump..hes a god send..
we see his heart and its huge!!