Law & Physics @physics171
18 March, 12:52
Thoughts on the number one thing to learn above all for humanity?
Proving we had ability to grow food, have water, and shelter?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Villain Unknown @DaVillain
security and protection is #1 .

none of that other $#!+ matters if your dead or keep getting it bullied away from you.
01:36 AM - Mar 18, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by DaVillain in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
18 March, 09:07
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
Security of person and property, of rights?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Villain Unknown @DaVillain
18 March, 02:53

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
where i’m from, rights are given to me by the highest power. An attack on them is the same as an attack on body, but like any attack, you first try to avoid it and escape it.

i treat my rights with dignity and respect.

i have not complied with injections or tests and the greater power has been with me. i have spoken my mind and may have offended others with conservative views, but my greater power has been with me. my children were forced to wear masks and taught things that go against my beliefs and my greater power has been behind me in educating.

preparing and reacting to life’s hurdles are hard and sometimes feel impossible, but having a greater power grants fortitude to turn a stone wall to a pile of dust.