Only people mentioned by RAnon29_Q_L in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 February, 10:44
In response RQL ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
I just posted to Facebook and their factcheckers don't want anyone to know this is true. I cannot wait until they have to eat their fact checking words.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janette ♡ Patriot @UnicornJay
01 February, 01:09
i hate saying I live in WA. I totally voted for Trump. our state should atleast be purple.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 February, 11:08

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
01 February, 11:39
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Every now and then, I see these postings. Does it mean he's been arrested or that there's an indictment against him with those charges?

SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
01 February, 11:41
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Free Washington State!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 February, 11:08

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts