Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
18 March, 12:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
TS 15:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 March, 12:16
It didnt get me because I’m always suspicious. Sad, really. Wish things were always as they seem or should be”.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
17 March, 10:37
Its all fake. When are they gonna wake up VK? I don't get it.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
17 March, 04:54
The end of the fake news has never been closer.👏🏽

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 March, 04:53
As [they] dry [their] fake tears from [their] fake footage with all the money [they] made from [their] schemes.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
17 March, 04:46
14:55 = 555
Rapid Change
GodSpeed🙏🏻

Video length takes us to Drop 35 (mirror) and then to 34.

Please let this be it. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Saint Patrick, let’s do this. ☘️

Bay 17d @Bay17d
17 March, 04:41
My neice is near married to a Ukrainian. He is a legal immigrant. Good hard working man who has a good heart. His family is on the go and some went to Poland I believe. Normally I give my opinions on subjects of what's been going on in the world. This has caused some rifts in my family... which I accept as necessary, but I just don't have the huevos to do it with them on this subject.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
17 March, 04:41

2 pics

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 March, 07:34
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
I would bet a lot that this Illuminati Card game was dropped into the current timeline only a few years ago by a "time traveler" the same way the Last President by Ingersol was dropped in.

I was active in and on all Illuminati exposing, conspiracy theory forums since message board groups were formed on the internet and this card game NEVER came up until I just started seeing it after Covid.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 March, 04:31
More fake "War Machine" News!

Trap Set?

Red Cross/Fox News

@doqholliday
What you think?

https://eunewsen.com/2022/...

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
17 March, 04:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I found out something very exciting today. It's similar to knowing about your "family.". Now I know why this place never felt like home.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 March, 04:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
How sweet it would be if this somehow led to exposing both at the same time. I won't be holding my breath but I can hope!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
17 March, 04:29
Look at his scarf... In plain site.
Their need for symbolism will be their downfall Q.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 March, 04:25
meanwhile American Families are facing a crisis never seen here and most are blind to it.

Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
17 March, 04:22
The war is real and the News is fake.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 March, 04:16
This is real, unfortunately :(

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 March, 04:14
The war is real. Propaganda is real. Especially Ukrainian, they convinced West they're winning the war🤦

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
17 March, 04:07
its all Fake... The only thing thats REAL is (they) FOOKED all of (them)

NEO ONE @Neo
17 March, 04:05
Always the play with human emotions. That's what the Monsterstream do the whole time. And the people don't see the truth, or won't.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
17 March, 04:19
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
won't/can't wake up
b/c they have been relentlessly propagandized,
from birth
for centuries

WAITASECOND.
Yet we're awake....
and ROARING.

Something's up.
Our compassionate God works in wondrous and mysterious ways.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
17 March, 04:03
🤔

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
17 March, 04:02
Seems like good Crisis Actors are hard to find!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 March, 04:00
Pathological Liars!

(Can’t fool me, has to be that George McFly from Part 2..Hello George! 🤣 JK)

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
17 March, 03:58
They know how and where to throw their punches, right at our hearts.

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
17 March, 03:58
🤣 St. Patrick’s Day, but an April fool🤣🤣