Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 March, 01:48
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I'm still having a laugh at the man that was to the right of Pelosi that didn't even stand or clap until she yelled at him 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
17 March, 01:36
now if she would sell all the big pharma stock and donate the profits to charity, maybe she can redeem herself. www.straussforhouse.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
17 March, 01:26
Are we really that petty? Who cares what she does. I cant believe this is what we’ve come to. Maybe we are the brainwashed club. I mean we’ve all fell for stupid shit like Joe Bidens ear lobes arent real Joes ears, now MTG standing for Zelensky. How do you know she isnt cheering him on its a still pic? Im so tired of this pure and utter Nonsense.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 March, 11:08
The narrative spelled out by Zelinsky vs the Fake News...Same dif!!!