Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
01 February, 03:30
Where's the Queen? 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
01 February, 03:41
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Harry must have known what was going down, he distanced himself from there about 3 months before she disappeared in June of last year. There are things gone on globally that havn't yet been fully devulged because the media is the enemy of the world...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Specagnt Scully @Specagntscully
01 February, 08:15
In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication
harry and megan executed

01 February, 08:28
In response Specagnt Scully to her Publication
First Ive heard on that 👀

Ragia HRH @HRH
I heard the same, too. But no sources. yet again, what are the trusted sources anyways now! I heard all royal family are gone. kind of weird.
09:04 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by HRH in this post can reply
01 February, 09:12
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
Totally agree! we are witnessing the greatest deception so far in history, its absolutely insane and will get worse. Theres one more deception we may see in our lifetime and thats the antichrist. If you are a follower of Jesus, you won't be fooled by him when he shows up on the seen, but the rest of the world will flock to him like he's the savior. crazy times..

Ragia HRH @HRH
01 February, 09:18
I believe in God but not practicing any organized religion. My extended family are muslims and in Islam it says the same story of antichrist, did you know that? Then they say that right beofre the end of life on Earth, or something like that, Jesus will come back, they say he never really died, and will lead the army of the good men against evil and will win. Makes me wonder if we are actually living this right now. offence not intended.