d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
It's a new week.

Another chance to buy up the physical silver.

DO NOT buy $SLV
09:05 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
01 February, 03:19
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Yes buy $AG and $PSLV

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
McKinsey Ouid @McKinsey
01 February, 02:48
I bought my from Gainesville coins and they still had silver in stock this morning. Don't know how they compare to others...it was $33/oz there this morning ($5 above spot). I've bought form them before without any issues...good service.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Camry Campbell @CamCW
01 February, 10:40
cant find any in stock

sherilynn btowanda @sherilynnbtowanda
01 February, 10:11
Done my part in the historic squeeze!

Jib 711 @Jib711
01 February, 09:16
can someone point me in a direction of where to buy? I looked into dogecoin, but I am new to this!

BOB HRIVNAK @KAGBOB
01 February, 09:07
Briefly Crossed 30 this morning. All Rounds and Bars are Out of Stock

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
01 February, 09:09
In response BOB HRIVNAK to his Publication
Check local :)

Tara Driscoll @Tara45
01 February, 09:10
In response BOB HRIVNAK to his Publication
I bought from Ampex I hope I didn't screw myself somehow but they have bars. I am new to this so...

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
01 February, 09:07
Keep it goin' boys and girls...We have a statement to make!