Only people mentioned by HaveFaith in this post can reply
Denile Riverafter @Denileriverafter
10 February, 04:48
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
Can we add Carter? How about dead ones?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Anderson @Misee70
02 February, 10:28
they certainly don't need the accolades that come with being a president. They should be wiped off of the history books as presidents. We can replace it with a more suitable title. Which would be truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
02 February, 10:17
No need to impeach them - just state the full ttruth in the history books how they were executed for treason and crimes against humanity

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
02 February, 11:22
In response Alicia Maria to her Publication
Exactly, Bush was executed for 9/11, Obama was executed by firing squad for sneaking in and iridium phone he whimpered like a bitch, one bullet to the back of the head, In Clinton maybe for all the hits he put on various people I'm not sure on him

Soul Painter @Soulpainter71
02 February, 10:16
wow..this opens a whole can of worms..technically...all of them after Grant?.. right?.. 1776 baby..😉

Leen Zap @Leenzap
02 February, 09:57
Do not forget @ Carter! He was/is complicit too!
Also, why not impeach the ones already dead?
Oh, I dunno...Daddy Bush comes to mind 1st and then LBJ.

Denile Riverafter @Denileriverafter
10 February, 04:50
In response Leen Zap to her Publication
lmao Nearly word for word what I said!!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
10 February, 04:52
In response Leen Zap to her Publication
When Trump comes back he is going to bethe 19th President. I think that says it all!

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
02 February, 07:03
Dear God, can we, please?!? Honestly, we want to hear what these stoopid fooks have been up to...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 February, 07:03
i can think of other options...

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
01 February, 04:03
impeached & executed.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 February, 09:11