Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good Morning Patriots 3/17/22

Today is special.

On Saint Patrick's Day 17 years ago my Daughter was born. Even has Red Hair. After checking to make sure she was ours we brought her home and life has never been the same.

She will be going for her drivers test this morning so wish us luck.

Hard to give up more control.

She is making Dada proud.

Bonus: My son was born on Fathers Day and it was a day 17 as well.

Lot's O 17's & Holidays.
04:55 AM - Mar 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Ann Holden @Amandpms
18 March, 12:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Crank up your speakers, just bcuz!
https://youtu.be/xg95OqgYc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 March, 11:06
Happy Birthday to your St. Patrick's Day daughter!!😇💚🍀☘️ And congratulations on her passing the driving test! She's blessed to have you as her dad! 🙏😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
17 March, 09:14
I’m happy to see that she Ace’d the test! What an awesome birthday present.👏🏽💗🚗

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
17 March, 08:50
Happy Birthday to your daughter, VK!🥳 Your video brings back a funny memory for me. When I first got my license, my lil sis and I and drove to the neighborhood store. It didn’t go to well though, I thought I was in GB and started driving down the wrong side of the road!🤣 My sis was like the Dad in your meme and I started crying and drove us right back home. It took me a month to give it another go. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Have a fantastic 17 day!🍀

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 March, 08:09
awe sorry I missed this earlier...

Glad she past/passed :)
HBD and congrats VK mini!

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
17 March, 07:21
Family is Everything!

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
17 March, 06:58
Happy birthday! I remember they are both on the 17th.

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
17 March, 06:47
❤️

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
17 March, 06:37
"Happy Birthday from a lil red-haired girl...to another 'lil red-haired girl". May the coming Year bring YOU ABUNDANT JOY and MANY BLESSINGS.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
17 March, 02:35
That’s wonderful VK, I could only imagine how good of a Dad you are. I remembered both your kids born on the 17th. My mum’s 71st bday (mirror 17) is next week too. doG bless always sir! WWG1WGA

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 March, 02:33
HBD lil VK protege! :)

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
17 March, 02:08
Happy birthday!
Red hair for her
Teaching her to drive = gray hair for you!
Good Job Dad (Mom too)
Letting go is the hardest part of Love. 💕
May all that love come back to you 10 fold

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
17 March, 02:06
Ohhhh to be 17 again!! Happy Happy Birthday!

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
17 March, 01:59
CONGRATS AND MUCH LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. THAT JERSEY DRIVERS TESTS IS A BREEZE, OR AT LEAST IT WAS WHEN I WAS 17. JUST GOTTA NAIL THAT PARALELL PARKING AND SHES ALL SET.... THATS A WHOLE NEW TYPE OF ANXIETY AS A PARENT IM SURE. NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT LOL.

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
17 March, 01:59
Congrats! Glad she made it and good luck with that control-thing.

Celebrating twins here today. 'Tis a good day indeed!

Blessings!

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
17 March, 01:54
Happy Birthday to your daughter, VK

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
17 March, 01:44
Happy Birthday and congrats on your big day!
1 + 7 = 8
8 = Harmony

I'm a surprise twin born on a 17th.
The doc said woah wait there's another one :)

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
17 March, 01:40
Sorry, but Red Head only has me thinking Jen Psaki these days VK

bhagood 123 @bhagood123

bhagood 123 @bhagood123

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
17 March, 01:06
Happy BD Z DAUGHTER!

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
17 March, 12:49
Mar 17 2017 - 8:12am
“Happy Lá Fheile Phadraig to all of my great Irish friends!” - DJT twitter post 3/17/17

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
17 March, 12:48
🍀🍰☘️🎂
happies & blessings to you all !!!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
17 March, 12:40
happy birthday to your darling.

17 March, 12:41
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
I hit Publish at 11:38. I am out in no-where so it took couple of secs to go through.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 March, 12:27
Happy Birthday to your daughter! Lots and lots of prayer will get you through EVERYTHING; even teenagers behind the wheel. Happy St. Patrick's Day May the Luck of the Irish be with your daughter as she tests for her license! God Bless!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
17 March, 12:21

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
17 March, 12:16
got a May 17 daughter....

and 07.07 daughter.... sweetness.