THE KAT @TheKAT2
To all of you warriors out there, I thank all of you! Since I started my journey well before this really took off (Q) I have learned so much the good bad the ugly and so on it blows my mind. But I put in so much time reading/links/researching...soaking it in, I am a walking sponge of info that it leaks out of me every day with people I work with/interact with... their minds are blown that I have been able to connect the dots so well and really paint a picture so well. I have a memory like a steel trap All I need is that slight moment where I have that....intuition to see/listen/hear/read/question/look/ and I see the opportunities to help open others minds carefully and it is working quite well people are listening and it IS making a difference around me as well as making me a much much better person to others and they feel it and I feel it. Hell my GF told me tonight that she has seen me transform/grow better lol over the last 4+ years as this journey continues. I was a major alcoholic
12:36 AM - Mar 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheKAT2 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from THE KAT, click on at the bottom under it