Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 March, 05:43
Next Project.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sir Shrek @ShreknD
16 March, 07:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
now youre speaking my language. i had a tank full of acros.

that apex made things a dream.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 March, 08:47
In response Sir Shrek to his Publication
Thinking about Jellyfish. Any experience?

Sir Shrek @ShreknD
16 March, 08:53
i think they need a round tank. they can get caught up in the corners and die.

as far as carrying for them. im not sure. check out reef2reef or reef central. great resources.

Sir Shrek @ShreknD
16 March, 08:54
caring.

I liked big schools of anthias, copperband butterflies, flame hawkfish and my favorite was the manderin fish.

16 March, 09:05
Post pics when you have.

Sir Shrek @ShreknD
maybe when this s… storm is over ill find the itch again.
09:31 PM - Mar 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by ShreknD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sir Shrek, click on at the bottom under it