Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 March, 10:21
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
16 March, 05:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Okay these stone bridge phtos you are sharing, what do they mean? Two days ago for two mornings in a row, I woke up from dreams about a series of stone bridges.

I summed it up to working our way back to original/organic timelines, a return to what was etched in stone by God for us, Divine will, before AI CERN interference.

What do these POOL photos mean?
08:09 PM - Mar 16, 2022
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
16 March, 08:56
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I see more positive then negative in life as a general, i see these as all being positive especially at this state in the game.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
16 March, 08:52

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
16 March, 08:51
I do beleive you are correct. We are going back to the founding fathers 1776 constitution.
Maybe it represents our journey almost complete.