Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
16 March, 06:33
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
they are evil . but that i will God judge them. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan German @SLG
16 March, 05:29
what if all americans stop paying taxes? keeping our monies for our families

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
16 March, 06:38
In response Susan German to her Publication
i have been saying that and today we paid taxs still under trumps tax cut but we paid through are butts if the mone was staying here I would say ok but [they] dont give a shit about we the people .

Paisley Park @Paisley66
16 March, 05:11
TREASON and they should be hung- EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 March, 04:57
Yes, they have been systematically siphoning and depleting our financial, technical, manufacturing, educational, military, medical, and farming to reduce our country to helpless poverty and rubbel. No deals!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 March, 04:50
The main problem that America has is its govt.
Get rid of the govt and it'll be smooth sailing.