Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Watch this a few times. Listen carefully.
12:21 PM - Mar 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Par Nelli @Parnelli
17 March, 04:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
"The idea with his partner"
"The time was right"
🤔
I dont think he's talking about the magazine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
16 March, 05:00
Didnt Jr name his magazine George to expose the killer?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
16 March, 04:55
1221 take it away!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 March, 02:17
😁

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 March, 02:14
I´m not sure he only speaks about George Magazine but also an another plan .

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
16 March, 07:43
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 March, 12:51
Coming out of this video I saw a white screen that had words on it and all I remember seeing was Chamiah, look it up and this is my first find that resonated... https://guardianangelguide...

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
16 March, 12:33
12:21
"Triple Murder at Martha's Vineyard�Bill and Hillary Clinton, the CIA, the Israeli Mossad, and the Assassination of John F. Kennedy, Jr.: An exclusive Texe Marrs investigative report. Did the Clinton White House, in collusion with the infamous Israeli Mossad intelligence agency, plot and carry out the murder of John F. Kennedy, Jr., his wife, and her sister? The Clinton "body count" continues to grow--Vince Foster, Ron Brown, and Jim McDougall were hit victims of the Clinton Mafia goon squad. Did the photogenic John F. Kennedy, Jr. meet the same, cruel fate?"

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
16 March, 12:43
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
🤔 that would make sense why they are saving Israel for last.