_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
Two powerful 7.3 and 6.4 magnitude earthquakes off the coast of Fukushima in northern Japan. Tsunami warning issued.
11:56 AM - Mar 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by _Z_D21_ in this post can reply
WhereAngelsFly Janet King @WhereAngelsFly
16 March, 04:39
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
WOW that is crazy... By the way super glad to find where you are posting again as sure did miss you on Twitter... I was Whereangelsfly over there and got kicked off about 4 months ago...and literally for NOTHING... Good to see you again... Will you be also going to Truth Social? I can't yet as have android but as soon as I can I will... If you are please post your handle there as I will give to my daughter because I know she followed you over on Twitter too.👍👍👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
16 March, 07:36
In response WhereAngelsFly Janet King to her Publication
hey yeah i remember, good to see you both still punching on in the digital trenches o7

as soon as the Don allows the high quality riff raff like me on TS, ill be sure to let everyone know, handle should be the same name along the lines of Z_D21 or something ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
16 March, 11:58
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
strange white light flash in the background ...
or am i seeing things ?