Godly Man @WWCUE
I’m into silver. Lot of hype on the silver squeeze this weekend. I bought into that news. I’m not a Redditor, but I went to r/wallstreetbets community and I don’t see that much activity around a silver squeeze. Mostly Game Stop guys saying “hold”. Am I missing something or are we being played by the media and hedge funds for their benefit?
08:26 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
01 February, 09:39
In response Godly Man to his Publication
game stop was an example, everything WSB is pushing is crap stuff but it was highly shorted and just an example to show us

The biggest short on the planet is against Silver
Silver is a real asset, a good store of value
watch https://rumble.com/vdgeh7-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
01 February, 11:07
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
I agree. No doubt. I started buying silver six months ago and have another 5figure on the way. Just not seeing activity right now. Lord knows it would be the best short squeeze. Because it is the most undervalued asset on the planet. They’ve been holding silver down for decades.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drop the Hammer @Go_time
01 February, 08:49
Up $2.50 at the open today.

Glory Dawn @Glorydawn
01 February, 08:44
From what i am understanding, we are encouraged to buy silver through local coin dealers.

Glory Dawn @Glorydawn
01 February, 08:48
In response Glory Dawn to his Publication
This supports local business, pushes up the value of silver, which does not help hegdefunds, plus, you have some silver. Win, win, win right? I'm trying my best to learn how all this works lol