Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
*GhostEzra-Telegram --continued to next page
"I'm going to spell it out one time only for those who are lost and not registering the 100's of clues I've been dropping you. Here we go 1 time. Pay close attention. You are watching a movie. A lot of what you are seeing is completely bullshit and fake. It's so outrageous on purpose to get your attention at this point. It will continue until it has accomplished that goal fully. There is no Biden presidency. The real Biden was executed for his crimes long ago along with Clinton. No that woman in purple the other day wasn't Hillary Clinton. You are seeing actors some have masks. That's why Bidan keeps referring to himself as the mask president. This means they are the good guys in this movie on the team of freedom. This whole election was fake along with a fake inauguration. Fake executive orders. Fake oval office. It's all bullshit. Wake up. The military is right now controlling our country until the new elections in a couple of months. Ins
02:49 PM - Mar 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Jennifer Bender @jennyloub
15 March, 07:45
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
thank you so much for posting from telegram! i logged out on all my devices and cannot log back in without a code that i need from telegram thank you so much again ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
15 March, 02:56
Then WHO shut down the pipeline?
Who made that vax mandate for companies??
Who boycott Russian oil???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
15 March, 02:51
best explantion I have read yet ..there are many who still don't see it!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
15 March, 02:59
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
i see it. read this a long time ago too.
it makes sense except the vax mandate and shutting down the pipeline. if someone says "that had to happen" and thst white hats did it to make this psyop look authentic, im gonna be pissed