Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡️Work with the population in the liberated territories.

— My name is Daniel, I am a colonel in the Russian army. We are not fighting against Ukraine, let alone fighting against civilians. We came on behalf of the President of the Russian Federation in order to free the people of Ukraine from the Nazis and those bandits who are in power. To be clean and calm. Soon we will deliver humanitarian aid, the Head of the Chechen Republic Ramzan Kadyrov is already sending everything necessary here.
04:09 AM - Mar 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply
15 March, 04:11
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
🇷🇺🇺🇦❗️A captured fighter of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, who voluntarily laid down his arms, tells how in Kharkov the national battalions occupy houses and drive people out into the street.

In the vacated dwellings, they are engaged in looting, and also traditionally hide their equipment and artillery in the yards, hiding behind civilians.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 March, 04:16
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
🇷🇺⚔️🇺🇦🕊💗🙏 - Notice how in these precision strikes even the trees and houses next door are left standing. As many Ukrainians stand with Putin the world is learning why "military is the only way" And what is that I see at the end of this video⁉️You have to be quick, but its there❣️Got a screenshot for you. 17 = Q,,in comments👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396