Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
15 March, 11:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
U.R.A.Q.T 🥧

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
15 March, 08:14
😁huh - I flunked that class

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 March, 07:12
Kim my name = "three point one four" in gematria

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 March, 07:09
3/14 JFK moved to new gravesite
3/15 gravesite is lit

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 March, 11:05
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Eternal Flame!

Hold Fast @Zoot42
15 March, 01:49
Pie ce
of
cake.🍰

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
15 March, 01:53
Pi (π) Draw a circle with a diameter (all the way across the circle) of 1
Then the circumference (all the way around the circle) is 3.14159265... a number known as Pi. Pi (pronounced like "pie") is often written using the greek symbol π
The circumference divided by the diameter of a circle is always π, no matter how large or small the circle is!

While playing with your math...eat blackberry pie...at your desk...while the 'people in command walk by and bark "Stop eating at your station" ..raise your eyebrows & politely reply, "Do you like see food? Then open your mouth FULL of pie". Childish? ABSOLUTELY. :)
Remember...ALL of Life is full of laughter and 'childish bits' that dont hurt anyone. DONT GROW UP...it's a TRAP :)

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
15 March, 01:21
Pi ?

This is why.

*hint: confined within a circle

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Sir Pleb @DuckHunter
15 March, 01:14

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
15 March, 01:08
3.14。

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
15 March, 01:02
My kid is 11 & Mom has her masters & an Admistrator for school. I’m already teaching my kid NO COLLEGE. Wife isn’t happy, but I’m gonna fill out an application for him at space force tomorrow! 😂

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
15 March, 01:05
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
P.S. He knows Q, codes, AND GOOD VS. evil. He’ll love Space Force! 🥰

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
15 March, 12:55
when did elon change his profile pic

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 March, 11:07
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
had to have been yesterday

15 March, 12:54
2 pics

15 March, 12:54
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
sync/.