Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 March, 12:53
Going to ask a question that I can't even answer. Just want to see if some of you all can.

What was your very first memory?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
14 March, 12:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I was burning up lying on a maroon colored sofa with gold thread, I heard voices around me. I had Scarlet Fever with Measles, I was 2 1/2 years old, my sisters were 6 1/2 and 10 1/2. The doctor made house calls in 1959, she put me in quarantine, I had a fever of 107💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Poor baby! These traumatic experiences can really shape us in a positive way imo. I had asthma and spent most of my young years just fighting to breathe and then one day I just grew out of it. I never stopped appreciating my free- breathing tho. Thanks for sharing. 🙏🏻
06:56 PM - Mar 14, 2022
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
16 March, 11:07
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
My beautiful sister died from an asthma attack at 23, she was with a dirty politician in a hotel in Kansas City on 9/11/1977. I am so happy that you grew out of it. What I do know is that she did not have to die, such a heartbreak for my family, the pos that she was with I have since researched, a real evildoer, she was young & not so aware of the deep state, he entertained Sheik’s…. so many lies. Godspeed my friend 🙏🏼❤️💥