Jack Wightman @jtwightman
Not sQQn Enough Luciferian Globalist
Pedovores and Pedophiles on DECK ~One~
07:25 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by jtwightman in this post can reply
Nikki TrumpTrain! #WWG1WGA @WeRTheNews
04 February, 02:29
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
Isn't hanging to nice. Once they answer to God for their crimes then true Justice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
01 February, 11:46
America is going to demand public executions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
01 February, 11:42
doent look real

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
01 February, 12:57
In response Rhonda Haywood to her Publication
🧐Think like a Carpenter measure twice and cut once. Taking things at face value is not critical thinking = Most say mainstream media is controlled fake news, agreed, however putting your own hollyweird type of spin on every post regardless if its A-Q IS NOT INDEPENDENT THINKING rather controlled/guided "Illusion of non-bios journalism"? = +Ammo for the enemy to showcase as Conspiracy Theory at best? 😵#becarefulwhoyoufollow https://www.boredpanda.com...

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
01 February, 11:33
Hang them all........
They f'd with my family long enough....I have no problem pulling the trigger....and I am pretty mellow...

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
01 February, 11:30
Is it sick to think of this as making a Birthday today great?
Anyone have any other great breaking news???

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
01 February, 11:24
When was this picture taken?

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
01 February, 11:24
is that a real photo from DC?

Blizzard BlizzardZ @BlizzardZ
01 February, 07:57
Man I hope we get to watch them swing.