Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 March, 12:53
Going to ask a question that I can't even answer. Just want to see if some of you all can.

What was your very first memory?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
My sister catching our bed on fire and mom, pregnant, pushing the mattress out of the top story bedroom window😳 I was 3. Crazy to even think back 53 years😳
01:10 PM - Mar 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 March, 06:59
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
That’s pretty dramatic! I might work this scene into a future screenplay. Glad everything ended well!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 March, 08:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
It was crazy. Can't believe I remember it. Details too. I vividly remember my sister taking Dad's box matches off the table and she and I crawled under the bed. She lit the match and we didn't know anything about putting it out. She tossed the match,matches and box on the shag carpet, under the bed. We crawled out and we just started playing and that fire caught quick. I remember running in the livingroom, screaming,"Mama!! Mama!!! Carolyn done fired up the bed!!!" Mom freaked. Beat our asses. After it was all over, of course.