Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
02 February, 05:29
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
this much need clarity will hit those unbelievers in the face but the slight dilemma is some are such calloused unbelievers it still wont be grasped to achieve enlightenment on a level that changes their perception of the situation. in otherwords you cant save everyone ! So those that still refuse to see, will just be very left out and lost, hence they will look like the crazy 1s instead of us Truthers. I am SO ready for that role reversal!! I'd normally not wish that on anyone but im passed that point now. Listen and learn stubborn sleepers 😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
01 February, 11:08
Extremely ready for this to come all out. So many people think I am crazy. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. Please God 🙏 help me be at peace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
01 February, 08:49
So ready that I'm in agony.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
01 February, 08:36
Sooooooo ready.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
01 February, 08:32
more than ready. I am guessing it is no coincidence that in my feed the past two days were 2 videos that make me irrate...children being trafficked and medical kidnapping. people need to wake the F up to reality. They think we live in a free country. they have NO IDEA.

Patriot Lola @PatriotLola
01 February, 08:14
I I am very ready!!!! Many of my co workers and family are going to be devastated. They love hollywood, democrats, and think i I have gone mad and im dangerous???? i do feel bad that they will get bombarded all at once. I tried to Awaken them.

Marilou Chu @Serenity555
01 February, 08:11
Ready!!

GDS MOM @GSDMOM
01 February, 08:06
we are ready, bring it on

Tara Harris @TaraHarris
01 February, 08:05
Ready!

Lynne Geis @lynneg
01 February, 07:59
so very ready!

Renee White @Rapnay
01 February, 07:48
ready on crack ready oh soooooooooo ready GOD IS IN CONTROL warning times are over

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
01 February, 07:44
Bring it! Cannot come fast enough.

Michelle USA @michalex5490
01 February, 07:35
READY AND WAITING! CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
01 February, 07:32
The sooner the better.

Patriot Supporter @1776Patriot_Supporter
01 February, 07:21
been ready

Mark Caffey @Warhorse9
01 February, 08:24
sure I AM.

Dario Lacic @CroPat
01 February, 07:41
Born ready

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 February, 07:23
Can't wait to see how the normies react to the news that their heroes are evil scumbags who worship satan. It's going to be biblical.

Sandra Jean 16 @SandyJean716
01 February, 07:55
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I wonder if some will refuse to except it. I know of some extreme left people that I am not sure they will.

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
01 February, 07:16
Yes, yes, YES! Bring it on! Their downfall is the key to OUR freedom!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 February, 07:16

Darlene Sully @JDSully
01 February, 11:14
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Please God please we need our beautiful children and grandchildren safe.🙏😥