Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
14 March, 11:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
sharing on Twit if you dont mind...too ggood not to 😁...we we're v disappointed to find you, Squawk and Jimmie gone from Twit today 😠 Electric Dreams on the radio as i type 😄👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 March, 11:55
In response Hope JGPhoenixRising Green to her Publication
Don't mind at all...feel free to share anything I post!
Yeah, it's a bummer but part of the game for sure.
We will all be back :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Krista King @King0426
13 March, 11:11
😱

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
13 March, 10:11
😳 Nice find Kim! Thanks for sharing!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 March, 09:55
This is the most confusing part of this. I honestly do not want to time travel. I don’t want to revisit the past- what is done is done. I don’t want to visit the future- I want the freedom to live my life. If it means future proves past, then that’s good with me😊

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
13 March, 09:52

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 March, 09:52
Woah! 🤯

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
13 March, 09:51
👀 Wow! Funny & fascinating at once!