KMRA 777 @KMRA777
I send my apologies to all for not being on for several months. I have had 2 family members pass away from the jab. My Father in law, and just 2 weeks ago one of my Brothers who was only 2 and a half years older than myself. Both were in other States than us, and we are still trying to settle, and sell my Father in law's home, cars, and other items, besides taking care of a couple ins things. The very hard one, was my Brother, bc his wife passed about 2 years before, and they only had one child, now a adult, but so messed up in his head. All of this besides everything all of us have to deal with.
07:09 PM - Mar 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by KMRA777 in this post can reply
ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
14 March, 10:48
In response KMRA 777 to her Publication
So sorry for all the pain you two are having to deal with.. sending love your way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
14 March, 10:48
So sorry for all the pain you two are having to deal with.. sending love your way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
13 March, 03:56
I am so sorry! This has been a hard time for you! God bless you and your family. ❤️

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
13 March, 12:19
❤️🙏❤️

KMRA 777 @KMRA777
13 March, 12:34
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
Thank you

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
13 March, 12:17
so sorry for your loss - God Bless

Sarah Sue @HisWorld
12 March, 08:36
im so sorry 😢

anon one @Gamma50
12 March, 08:07
Condolences for your lost family members. How many people are suffering now because of the havoc of this bioweapon vaxx? And the losses are like pebbles in a lake with ever-widening circles engulfing others. Like the orphaned man left without anyone to turn to for guidance and support. So many tragedies and so unnecessary. Big Pharma, the corrupt politicians, the dumb doctors and the prostitute media -- we have been savagely treated and we must be vigilant and take our stands when we can.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
12 March, 07:55
Sorry to hear this. I just lost my wife to a corrupt hospital 1/27/22. I know how you must feel. I too am messed up now.

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
12 March, 07:54
So sorry to hear. Praying the angels bring peace to your situation soon.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
12 March, 07:40
im sorry to hear this patriot my condolences...one day at a time 🙏🙏🇨🇦

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
12 March, 07:37
I feel for you friend. This ongoing calamity is a terrible crisis for families. I pray God grants you peace.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
12 March, 07:19
So sorry for your losses.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
12 March, 07:18
Thats awful ! 🙏🙏🙏