Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 March, 04:44
Navy decode

=

Caroline Kennedy / The Sum Of All Fears / True Prophet / Year Of The DRAGON / God Loves Cannabis / Homeopathy / Americas Got Talent Q / Understand Math / I Am Your Teacher / The Holy Ghost / Thief In The Night / Year Of The Tiger / Great Solar Flash / Qanon Army / George S Patton
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
162-261
972-279
712-217
TS 15:30

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
12 March, 05:23
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
The Assassination of US General George Patton
The murder of Gen. George Patton is known for a fact, that an agent of the well-known NAZI OSS (Office of Strategic Services), an American Military Spy named Douglas Bazata, A Jew of Lebanese origin, announced it in front of 450 invited guests, nearly all high-ranking ex-members of the NAZI OSS at the Hilton Hotel in Washington, DC the 25th of September, 1979.

Douglas Bazata stated, word-for-word: "For diverse political reasons, many extremely high-ranking persons hated Patton. I know who killed him, because I am the one who was hired to do it. Ten thousand dollars. General William J. 'Wild Bill' Donovan himself, director Of O.S.S, entrusted me with the mission. I set up the 'accident.' Since he didn't die in the accident, he was kept in isolation in the hospital, where he was killed with a cyanide injection."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
12 March, 05:48
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication