Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
This video is very disturbing...
it’s of Brandy Vaughan the Merck whistleblower who was found dead December 8th, 2020. In this video she is documenting the intimidation tactics being done to silence her. Please share with everyone
From the True Great Awakening,..
04:16 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Bettina Patricia Peter @Lionesseheart
01 February, 07:14
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
🙈🙈this is so evil. just for telling the truth and in the end to save people from poisoning

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephen Perry @Stephen_Perry
01 February, 05:30
Another hero in a long line of heroes that have been silenced by the mob. Eternity in hell is not nearly enough for the shadow scum.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
01 February, 04:46
OMG !!! They have the technology to track these Evil ones @VincentKennedy

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
01 February, 04:43
Yes it is. It really bothered me when I saw it for the first time, and I am not sure where I saw it first. I have shared it, but it got no response. Leading me to believe it was likely shadowed banned!!

Penny Nicholls @6sense
01 February, 04:25
one article said she was found laying in her living room floor
next to her eight-year-old son.
I'm trying to figure out if he's dead also. 🙏

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
01 February, 04:21
Fear monguering feeds the "luge". Big pharma will get what's coming.