Everything.
Future provides past.
MAP provides picture.
Picture provides 40,000ft. v.
40,000ft. v. is classified.
Why is a MAP useful?
Think direction.
Think full picture.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
11 March, 04:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Russia was part of Tartaria (the old world that was taken off the map from [them]).

TARTARIA = 88

Legend - An unverified story handed down from earlier times, especially one popularly believed to be historical.

keystone
1. (also called: headstone or quoin) the central stone at the top of an arch or the top stone of a dome or vault
2. something that is necessary to connect or support a number of other related things

keystones were used with all the 'old world' mudflood archway "doors' and "windows". Cathedrals were ACTUALLY free energy buildings connected to WATER, fountains, radio frequency tech antennas etc.

The White House looks like it's on an old free energy grid like thousands of other places around the world.

map > also means 'minor attracted person'

The direction we're going at .88 (TARTARIA) is BACK TO THE FUTURE using FREE ENERGY THAT ALL HUMANS HAD BEFORE THE MID 1800'S!

Even the Back to the future movie went back to the 1800's.

We Musk do i

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall @QTip75
I got most of this knowledge from the JonLevi YouTube page. Have to give credit where credit is due.
fascinating info on our old world! I see where we're going.
04:11 PM - Mar 11, 2022
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

13 March, 03:23
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
I don’t vouch for 100% of everything, patriots need to think for themselves but I also like OldScaryWorld and Stolen History - Ligting the Veil of Deception. 👍🗝🍿

13 March, 03:24
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
* Lifting