Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 March, 03:07
I sure hope everyone in that UN meeting today go back to their Hotel Rooms and Watch the Youtube video of it and read the comments

That was the most fun I have had since being thrown off of twitter
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
United Nations - LIVE - YouTube

UNTV Live Schedule - 11 March 2022 (EST)10:00General Assembly/Trusteeship Council:Report ofthe Secretary-General entitled “Our Common Agenda":-5th thematic ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I give YouTube and the UN some credit for keeping that chat enabled.
Everything they push is a lie and the people finally know it.
03:38 PM - Mar 11, 2022
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jack Riley @JackRiley71
11 March, 11:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The woman representing the USA embarrassed herself and our Great Country.
It reminded me of when Colin Powell went to the UN and knowingly lied his ass off about WMDs in Iraq.
Knowingly...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
11 March, 03:58
Wish I had a nickle for every time the word liar showed up in the comments.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 March, 03:49
hard to watch , easy to counter
🪃🪞

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
11 March, 03:44
After seeing that shit show, I thought APL would have gone a little higher, did for me!!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 March, 03:40
I agree 100% VK. I threw a thank you to the WH's for letting us in during the chat. If it were not for the great men and women behind the scenes we would all be dead in the water

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 March, 03:54
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I gave a shout out to the Kobayashi Kids - us lol...