Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
31 March, 12:10
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
GOOD Morning Charlie :) THIS meme Brilliantly TRUTHFUL! OUR Creator GOD is so GOOD...WE get the last LAUGH too :) Have a Wonderful Day and Im sending YOU a Big Virtual Hug. GOD Bless YOU Charlie :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
31 March, 12:13
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Good Morning Ana, good to see you friend!
Truth, is truth...
Sending you a hug as well {{{Ana}}} have an awesome day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
31 March, 12:10
🤣🤣🤣❤️ I just had an unfortunate convo woth a friend yesterday about what’s going on, LOL!! This resonates with me😂

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
31 March, 12:15
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Hi Cathy,
I fit the role of this meme. My outside do not always refelct my insides as I only allow some people to see what they want to see. I am guarded yet profound... Good to see you my friend!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
11 March, 09:59