⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
10 March, 11:40
Ive been telling people for a long time that DuckDuckGo is owned by Google but no one wants to listen..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
When I first started using it, I thought I could tell a difference in the search results. Lately, same ol crap.😔
02:19 PM - Mar 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by MrsODell in this post can reply
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
11 March, 02:47
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
They have always shown better results and different results at that, but they still blacklist and censor things lowkey. Just as Google does!! So although it MAY be better than Google itself, it’s still highly censored and is progressively getting worse. It’s going to get worse across EVERY platform as more and more is being exposed about the bio labs and dirty, shady business dealings. They will start censoring every platform they own to the fullest throughout this process UNTIL… We reach the precipice and they can no longer control the flow of information and the narrative. It WILL happen sooner rather than later. My guess.. The blackout(ten days or darkness) will occur immediately after China exposes the bio labs in Taiwan, which, they’ll claim is yet another unjust invasion. Good thing we know their playbook and all their tactics!!? Anywho, that’s my take and I’m standing by it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396