Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
10 March, 08:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
....money laundering.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
10 March, 01:43
NONE OF WHAT THEY DO MAKES SENSE UNTIL PPL COME TO THE REALIZATION THAT THEIR PLAN IS TO COLLAPSE AMERICA. IF YOU BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING THEY DO MAKES PERFECT SENSE. 🧐😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
10 March, 01:43
It comes back to them 10 fold in profits from sex trafficking, drug running, pharmakia and adrenochrome

Mike Anon @Mike314
10 March, 12:28
I want my money back.

I don't work so that Ukraine can benefit from it.

I know of FAR better ways to put my money to good use.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
10 March, 12:31
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
With all the taxes,fees, and penalties, you are literally giving 60+% of your life to people who hate you

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
10 March, 11:36
Sending money to clean up (hide) a mess we had a hand in. Our government is so involved I would go as far as to say they have blood on their hands. SAD day! PRAYING people will wake up and take back our country and our LIVES!!

Lynda Mathews @LyndaMathews
10 March, 11:21
Mind blowing really.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
10 March, 11:20
This is soo sad. Many families are struggling and there are many who are homeless. I just hope it's part of the movie to wake people up to how corrupt our government is.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 March, 11:30
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
I think it will take longer to "wake" the normies up unfortunately as the rest of us sit back & wait. Then...will they believe any of it? I think they will try to justify all they see & hear so they don't look so foolish in the end. Kinda like someone living with an abuser, it takes a long time for them to come to terms that yes, they were abused, now I have to accept it.

It's very easy to be conned, but it's even harder to ADMIT you've been conned.