Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Michelle Anderson @Misee70
02 February, 11:01
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Man of God I truly Respect and Admire. ♥️❤️♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (jennifermfdancer84) can see their posts

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
01 February, 08:36
Lin Wood has his finger on the pulse!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mahala Stanford @Mahala
01 February, 07:55
And who allowed this to happen? The people who DON'T pay attention. I have been preaching for 20 years to deaf ears.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
01 February, 08:34
In response Mahala Stanford to her Publication
Thank you for doing so Sandy. I awoke over 30 years ago and I have no doubt there are others who awoke long before myself.

God allowed this because the adversary was granted a certain amount of time. The Creator knows far more than anyone being can conceive and that's why we much separate from personhood and connect with the Almighty source of life within. It's not about a person's timing it's Divine timing! For the record, the adversary's time is up.

Q The Lions @qthelions
01 February, 06:21
He is speaking truth! The real question is what skin care prodcuts does Lin Wood use? His skin is flawless!

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
01 February, 02:35
God Bless him

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Cindy W. Johnson @Cbwj9111
01 February, 10:10
We love you Mr. Wood, and are earnestly praying for you!

sherilynn btowanda @sherilynnbtowanda
01 February, 09:46
I just love him.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
01 February, 09:35
Truth. Love Lin Wood. He is a fearless patriot with an unyielding faith in the Lord.

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
01 February, 09:28
AMEN!! I believe this, with my whole heart! The plan might not be going according to MY timing, but it is going along perfectly with God's timing! Us and all the children, will see justice!! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
01 February, 09:23
Why do we need a One World Government?

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
01 February, 09:22
O my gosh, so beautifully said!

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
01 February, 09:16
I used to think America was bad because for all my life Satanic criminals have been in charge - warmongering, abusing our military in dishonorable conflicts, bombing people in other countries & all the other horrible things they've done.
Now for the first time in my life someone not a criminal, DJT, has been in charge, and I can love my country again, Praise God.
So it's not just the education system that made me think America was bad, it was the fact that criminals have been in charge.

Joy Rogers @Joyful_RN
01 February, 09:13
Amen!

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
01 February, 08:53
I love this man for finally speaking the truth...i know he is taking allot of crap about it but we all have and in the end we win 💯🎯❣️😎

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
01 February, 08:52
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Andrea Kirillo @Andre_0
01 February, 07:41
he's right

Super Boyds @SuperBoyds1776
01 February, 07:24
This man is not insane. He speaks truth.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
01 February, 07:21
We have to teach our children in grade school what they learned a couple hundred years ago and that's the Constitution. Teach them (so it never happens again), why we got into all the wars for the sake of the powerful military industrial complex and council on foreign relations. Teach them the proper nutrition, all about petrochemicals vaccines and such, so bad history isn't repeated. and of course, along the lines of Patrick Henry- how America is based on Christianity!

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
01 February, 07:14
God Bless Lin Wood his posts on Telegram keep me grounded ❤️

Seek The Truth @WL6202
01 February, 07:10
What a honourable man! We don't have anything close in Chynida. All you need is a few good men and we don't even have one.

Kay Julien @OneLove
01 February, 05:21
Exactly how it is, the longer you go to school the more they influence you with false information. Soros was kicked out of his home country. Then he came to Vienna built a university and became an honorary citizen.
I COULD PUKE
How gooD will our air be when they are all finally gone!!!
Q , i love you so much!!
Without you there would be no future for us!
Million, million thanks to all of you!!!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL;
I KNOW HE WILL

Silver Cat @silvercat
01 February, 04:38
He is absolutely right. Read The Communist Manifesto; that is one of communists' goals - to infiltrate the educational systems. This would include colleges.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
01 February, 03:37
I swear i could listen to him talk all day.

Blu Jen @BluJen
01 February, 03:30
Amen! Lord help us cleanse Canada too

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
01 February, 03:23
Once I've been there. Believe me, it's not nice. It's very tytannical. L.W. knows.

Juztn G Anon @Jgregory41020
01 February, 03:14

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
01 February, 03:24
In response Juztn G Anon to his Publication
😟Sooooooo true.