nasty 123 @Nasty1
Interesting Leader of Myanmar , Soros, Obama & Hillary.
I think that there is more to this Coup today in Myanmar than we realise.
👇🧐
02:35 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
nasty 123 @Nasty1
02 February, 01:06
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Looks like Maynmar Leader Aung San Suu Kyi Detained on suspicion of voter fraud and Vote Rigging. She seemed to be using the Smartmatic Voting Machines in her November election.
Sound familiar America?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
02 February, 01:06
Looks like Maynmar Leader Aung San Suu Kyi Detained on suspicion of voter fraud and Vote Rigging. She seemed to be using the Smartmatic Voting Machines in her November election.
Sound familiar America?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
01 February, 05:05
Happy to find you here! thanks for the follow back!

World Wide @worldwide
01 February, 02:52
"worldwide" 😉

2ne FruAa @FruAa
01 February, 02:49
🔥like father Like Son...?

Advocacy Organising Public Activism @17Tears
01 February, 02:39
How sickening! The look in HRC and BOs eyes! Ahhh.... So this is why she was tortured!

nasty 123 @Nasty1
02 February, 01:09
In response Advocacy Organising Public Activism to her Publication
No, I think she has always been a CIA puppet. She sold her country out. Obama helped get her release . I think she should have stayed locked up

nasty 123 @Nasty1
02 February, 01:09
In response Advocacy Organising Public Activism to her Publication
No, I think she has always been a CIA puppet. She sold her country out. Obama helped get her release . I think she should have stayed locked up