Jocylynn Root @Evolutionofjocy
07 March, 09:25
Patriots I cant wait till we get to truth social, will still be on AnonUp. Anonup gave us a place to be together, accepted and most of all our voices heard

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
07 March, 09:26
In response Jocylynn Root to her Publication
I will not be moving to Truth Social.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 March, 09:38
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
its understandable, everyone has free will to do as the please

07 March, 09:42
So many are already posting from Truth over here. :)

07 March, 09:50
i understand im not on truth but i love anon up being banned from social media for just using free speech was a lot. Anon up deserves way more credit than it receives

07 March, 09:55
All you have to do is go to Qagg.news and add to your homepage. We have access to Truth posts. I was permanently kicked off F.B. Twitter, Instagram for posting photos of Melania and POTUS. Anonup has been a blessing in disguise. There are so many loving kind hearted people here.

07 March, 10:17
i completely agree, god bless you. Thats what i love about anonup and interacting with beautiful souls like yourself

07 March, 10:23
God Bless you as well. The convergence of biblical happenings is almost complete. We are fast approaching the day of judgment. I'm grateful to have connected with so many, who are seekers of truth and righteousness. We stand strong together. :)

Only people mentioned by Evolutionofjocy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jocylynn Root, click on at the bottom under it