Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
11 March, 10:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 March, 12:50
Exactly!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
10 March, 09:07
“For (a) God and Country.”
Isn’t it always just For God and Country-
no (a)?
A bit far fetched - could this be directed to all Russian operators right now?
Mistakes to you are roadmaps to others.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
10 March, 05:33
MY QUESTION EXACTLY, remember when the conflict kicked off back in 2014, nedia channels were jamed with video & pics from cell phones and this time nearly nothing and the ones that do appear show no gun fire, no bombs and no jets over head. My guess is they have gone in and removed the BIO labs

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
09 March, 10:42
I swear people are buying into this because they are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. Even so-called awake / red pilled people are buying this crap. They are even predicting WW3 by spring or fall. Why not throw in summer and winter in for good measure. [insert eye roll here].

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
09 March, 07:05
Not any weider than fake biden

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
09 March, 06:55
Weird Indeed

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
09 March, 06:55
Weird Indeed

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
09 March, 06:54
Damn skippy...

Sista Sue @SC18835410
09 March, 04:40
My brain always redirects…irrelevant I’m sure but interesting nonetheless (at least to me) 😁

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
09 March, 04:16
Bingo!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
09 March, 03:12

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
09 March, 03:12
They got it all.
Raw footage and the Gold.

Carey Lou @Careylou
09 March, 03:39
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
💞💞💞💞

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
09 March, 05:43
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Gaddafi alive?

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
09 March, 02:16
Exactly how I ended my “debate” with my wife 2 weeks ago. Thank you Q!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
09 March, 02:01
I believe this is why Elon Musk set up starlink over there. Gathering footage.

God Wins donated @GR2021
09 March, 02:00
No war No raw footage. MSM lies as usual and people still watch msm and believe.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
09 March, 01:43
There are videos, and probably some underground. But much of what we're seeing is what multiple "sides" want us to see.

Nunya Business @AAug22
09 March, 01:42
This was posted earlier....

https://twitter.com/LezLut...

Doesn't look like war to me...

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
09 March, 01:41
new name vk-z=5

5 number of change

TS 113

fox news: 17 children injured at hospital
evacuted all the children underground

the news is just comms for them 🤯?

its time to follow 1023!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 March, 02:08
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
1022 > 122 > current year
1023 > 123 > next year

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 March, 01:34
Kyiv looks nice VK

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 March, 01:22
So freakie VK that you and I seem to always see the same tictoks what are the odds.
Nana is just wondering how much more of this bad mouthing Putin is going to tolerate before he starts releasing a whole bunch of truths?
Seriously, today a maternity ward.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 March, 01:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
everyone in spotless clean clothes . im a bit suspcious Nana🤣

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
09 March, 01:13
Exactly....tried to explain it to hubs.....he is not taking the red pill too easily. God is trying to teach me patience....and I trust Him. Soon enough, not everyone will remain asleep.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
09 March, 01:11
VK, I have questions. Is it time to keep a closer eye on Betelgeuse? Is Fauci really in witness protection? An also this vodeo shows five suns in the sky. I’ve dreamed of this and even counted them out in my dreams…thoughts???

https://youtu.be/TRUYxaF4Q...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Photon 333 donated @Photon
09 March, 01:39
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
In colder climates, light reflects off of ice crystals. One sun, two sundogs, reflections, and a circumzenithal arc. I saw a CA on 12-21-12 in MN.

https://cloudatlas.wmo.int...

Sista Sue @SC18835410
09 March, 01:07
1:03 > 13 mirrored 31

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 March, 01:06
That's cause the MSM are surpessing raw material, as the situation on the field is pretty different than what they're talking about. Also, Army members are forbidden to use phones. I saw terrible videos, and that's why I won't post it here.

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
09 March, 01:12
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
so happy i started a new name and dont follow as many people now bc people post some wild ass stuff . and i just think. like come on family i know you mean well but your adding to the problem . gave me alot more peace

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
09 March, 01:06
Now that's a critical thinker! BOOM!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 March, 01:05
Fabricated wars don't have raw footage

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
09 March, 01:04
bc a.i is dangerous if you ask me . they can control what you see who you see your thoughts. half the time i wonder if people really post something or is it the algos . dangerous game