Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 March, 03:13
I am moved to share it. If you are out there waking up beginning to feel a distancing from Your spouse, or You feel like You just can't stand them, or are not even sure who they are in that meatsuit, please understand that God does not make mistakes. You may feel as if You need to leave them, or Your family, but I will say to You, hold on, allow these changes which are occurring to run their course, You will land grounded at some point, You will realize that God has placed You exactly where You are supposed to be. Maybe they do not understand what You are experiencing, but before You did, neither did You, communicate with them, remember God is of Love, [they] seek to destroy familiesrelationships, Not God. Be careful not to elevate Yourself above another due to what You are learning, all will find this in time. You TF is not waiting for You to leave You husband or wife, so be patient, kind, and humble, many have been there, and can help if needed.

https://youtu.be/MQcUmBOUW...
Mauve - Just Stay (Lyrics) - YouTube

Sensual Musique

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Anaya @Julieanaya79
Thank you. I actually did need to hear that. I have been struggling with my husband. Hes fully asleep, boostered and still watching news. The last year has been our worse and I have been wondering if we will make it. Your words remind me I need to continue to trust gods plan.
03:58 PM - Mar 08, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Julieanaya79 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 March, 04:15
In response Julie Anaya to her Publication
YW. All my love Julie, and if needed there are women here whom You can talk with about this if You ever need, ones who were right where You are now, and I am always here as well, and You know God is always listening and guiding, ask and receive. I will pray for You and Your family. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396