The Punisher @PunishDem1776
I am on the waiting list for Truth Social, my handle is @PunishDem1776 , and with the thread ability expect the most informative threads in Social media history. Any other account that is similar is a fraud, I'll vouch once I can customize the profile. Get ready, time to get back on the Frontline!

- The Punisher
07:06 AM - Mar 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by PunishDem1776 in this post can reply
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
19 April, 05:21
In response The Punisher to his Publication
just gave a follow πŸ‘πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 March, 08:34
Well that’s no excuse for not posting here for 3 weeks! πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Q Lee @LibertyQLee
11 March, 10:21
So happy to have found you!! I will follow, I am on Truth. Carry on

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 March, 07:20
Hey Pun! Glad to see you here once again :) Will join Truth Social and follow you, as soon as desktop version is available. But, AU will remain my primary social website.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
08 March, 07:12
πŸ‘πŸ» You already have 43 followers on TS. Nice! Give me a shout out when you get on please! I’m SistaSue
❀️